Kyle Nuttall's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm a lawyer so of course I think it's worth it to hire a lawyer.  Just kidding, som…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Oct 8 to Centreville District of Tyler County West Virginia

9 Oct 8
Reply by Gregory A Horner

"What probably happened with that one is that they decided they weren't interested in…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Oct 7 to Centreville District of Tyler County West Virginia

9 Oct 8

"The web sites I used to find that info are: WV Flood Tool, WV DEP Office of Oil and…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Oct 2 to Centreville District of Tyler County West Virginia

9 Oct 8

"What was the royalty for oil before? Oil prices haven't changed that much recently. …"

Kyle Nuttall replied Oct 2 to EQT paid us $29 for Oil this month????

3 Oct 2
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

"Typical shut in clauses say that a well has to be capable of production in order for…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Oct 2 to Marcellus "Shut In" Clause in Lease

1 Oct 2
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

"Pretty much.  They will always be drilling new wells.  Any time they get a capital i…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Oct 2 to What will the gas industry look like in 2020 and beyond?

24 Nov 2
Reply by Gail Powers

"Take my opinion with a grain of salt big enough to move with a bulldozer because the…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Oct 2 to What will the gas industry look like in 2020 and beyond?

24 Nov 2
Reply by Gail Powers

"It's a little one, 0.36 acres, an old school house lot according to the tax info.  I…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Oct 2 to Centreville District of Tyler County West Virginia

9 Oct 8

"Last August Range was drilling in the 18K to 19K range.  Pun intended.  The linked a…"

Kyle Nuttall replied May 2 to lateral lengths

21 May 4
Reply by Ralph cramdon

"If that's a West Virginia document you can make an argument that it's a reservation…"

Kyle Nuttall replied May 2 to Need help deciphering mineral deed language

5 May 25
Reply by Belmontlandowner

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

Patricia L Hohman is now a member of GoMarcellusShale.com
11 minutes ago
Ron Hale replied to Richard Jefferson's discussion 'Ron Hale'
1 hour ago
Ron Hale replied to Richard Jefferson's discussion 'Ron Hale'
2 hours ago