Kyle Nuttall's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"That makes sense.  They do sell to different buyers, even though the gas is in the s…"

Kyle Nuttall replied on Friday to hey yall as promised i would post numbers if i ever got drilled .

20 on Friday
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

"On another thread some people posted that they had received $1.68 up to $1.86 for th…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Jan 20 to EQT

8 Jan 20
Reply by DESJR

"The main thing is that OPEC+ announced that they were going to cut production by 1MM…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Jan 20 to What is driving oil prices?

2 Jan 20
Reply by Robert Bond

"Man, that's nicely organized.  Much better than what the producers do.  Thanks for l…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Jan 20 to hey yall as promised i would post numbers if i ever got drilled .

20 on Friday
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

"Thanks for sharing.  This kind of info helps everybody know whether they're being tr…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Jan 20 to hey yall as promised i would post numbers if i ever got drilled .

20 on Friday
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

"I don't know about Ohio, but in West Virginia the old surveys were always wrong.  No…"

20 on Friday
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

"I haven't heard anything about it either way since November.  A quick Google search…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Dec 29, 2020 to EQT acquiring CNX Resources

13 Dec 29, 2020
Reply by vic wallace

"Typically it's just somebody fishing for deals.  They take data from the county tax…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Dec 10, 2020 to Is something happening?

8 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

"In West Virginia, "wellhead price" will only help you if there's nothing else in the…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Oct 28, 2020 to Check deduction

4 Oct 28, 2020
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

"Yep.  It looks like they're after the whole company."

Kyle Nuttall replied Oct 28, 2020 to EQT acquiring CNX Resources

13 Dec 29, 2020
Reply by vic wallace

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service