Kyle Nuttall's Discussions (264)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, a better thing to debate would be how much gas might come out of any given acr…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Jun 3, 2016 to Offers to purchase mineral rights more aggressive lately?

57 Jul 3, 2016

"EQT will take over as the operator, and when they do the name on the checks will cha…"

Kyle Nuttall replied May 17, 2016 to Statoil bails out of West Virginia, EQT rushes in

31 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by DONNA M SELLERS

"Those will probably be included.  You probably won't be notified.  If the lease says…"

Kyle Nuttall replied May 17, 2016 to Statoil bails out of West Virginia, EQT rushes in

31 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by DONNA M SELLERS

"The article hinted at this, but American producers are going to set the top of the p…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Apr 11, 2016 to NEXT OIL BOOM TO BE BIGGER THAN THE LAST BOOM!!!

13 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

"I think that if you could prove to the IRS that the value of the damages was the val…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Apr 4, 2016 to When filing taxes.....is there such a thing as "damages" ?

43 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Michael Allen

"What I learned in my income tax class back in law school was that all income is taxa…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Apr 4, 2016 to When filing taxes.....is there such a thing as "damages" ?

43 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Michael Allen

"Ascent will negotiate some things with you.  They will give you Indemnification and…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Mar 25, 2016 to Wife has inherited rights where lease is in place...lost about what to do.

23 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by G.H.

"I haven't seen them give both of those clauses at the same time.  That's odd."

Kyle Nuttall replied Mar 21, 2016 to Deductions from landowners' shale gas royalties digging too deep, committee told

25 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Jackie Root-CMM

"You owed them?  That's nuts.  That just goes completely against the way a royalty sh…"

Kyle Nuttall replied Mar 18, 2016 to Deductions from landowners' shale gas royalties digging too deep, committee told

25 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Jackie Root-CMM

"Sounds like it's time for this lawyer to branch out. Maybe bankruptcy law....."

Kyle Nuttall replied Feb 23, 2016 to Antero Stopped Taking Leases

5 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service