S Isiminger's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"The case is in Ohio, here's the court/case information. It's for a breach of contrac…"

S Isiminger replied Jul 1, 2019 to lawsuit

2 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by patrick

"Thanks LewPA. Good to know. Hopefully, I'll hear from Carp again, I believe we might…"

S Isiminger replied May 5, 2019 to "Repeated Language" this reasoning negates O&G rights!?!

9 May 5, 2019
Reply by S Isiminger

"Hi, I'm not terribly proficient with this site, however I thought I read on my phone…"

S Isiminger replied May 4, 2019 to "Repeated Language" this reasoning negates O&G rights!?!

9 May 5, 2019
Reply by S Isiminger

"Thanks Lisa, I'll tuck his information away, we may possibly have some interests in…"

S Isiminger replied May 4, 2019 to "Repeated Language" this reasoning negates O&G rights!?!

9 May 5, 2019
Reply by S Isiminger

"The landowners deed states that the Pittsburg coal is "excepting and reserving". Nex…"

S Isiminger replied May 3, 2019 to "Repeated Language" this reasoning negates O&G rights!?!

9 May 5, 2019
Reply by S Isiminger

"Any suggestions for an attorney in Greene county?"

S Isiminger replied May 3, 2019 to "Repeated Language" this reasoning negates O&G rights!?!

9 May 5, 2019
Reply by S Isiminger

"Go to "Information" on this site and in the drop down menu select "Marcellus Lease O…"

S Isiminger replied Oct 5, 2010 to holy cow batman theres a lot to learn...anybody want to share some recent offers, who offered and how much? If not then who should I avoid like the plague?

11 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Two Dogs

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service