Carol Kuniholm's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, VG. That http://www.exploreshale.org/ site is a great presentation of shale…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 17, 2012 to Good sources to learn more about shale gas drilling?

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"It's easier to accuse a bunch of girls of hysteria than it is to take the time to se…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 16, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"Mark, you said a few comments back: " You make hysterical claims without evidence th…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 16, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"The reason folks jumped on me is that questions regarding fracking and health concer…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"I see lots of mudslinging on every side - but I really don't see much attempt at hon…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Hi Sherry, I'm happy to answer you respectfully. I didn't accuse you of being paid.…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Interesting how much accusation has been heaped on my head for asking a simple quest…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"I'm not trying to scare anyone into making poor decisions - I'm wondering why the sc…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 15, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Billy - just curious. Which gas company is paying you to spend all day every day spr…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 15, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Hi Billy - I'm not sure what "nonsense" you're referring to. My suggestion was to se…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 15, 2012 to Would you buy land w/o mineral rights?

52 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by mbc

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service