Karen Bagdes-Canning's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Good reporting Matthew.  These companies came in lying and they will continue to lie…"

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Feb 26, 2013 to Depletion "Type Curves" from company websites show a dramatic drop in production after one year

207 May 17, 2013
Reply by LERRET

"Here is a link you all may appreciate.  I know I did. Below is a link to today’s NY…"

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Nov 7, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Oh man.  What can anyone say to that?  "

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Nov 3, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"When you realize how short sighted you are being, will you be able to man up?  What…"

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Nov 1, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I believe that China's solar companies are doing exactly what our gas and oil compan…"

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Oct 30, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Take a look at this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6RmFdx5YRU&NR=1 I do not wa…"

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Oct 28, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I really recommend that everyone watch the above youtube video (http://www.youtube.c…"

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Oct 28, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"These women are from Bradford County.  They  leased but drilling was not done on the…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I could not agree more.  That gas has been here for a long time.  If we must get it…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Thanks Chris, prepare to be jumped all over for what you stated.  You are just a "fo…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service