Karen Bagdes-Canning's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Your teaching your children well."

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Oct 20, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Biased Media?  Biased media?  That is suppose to be my line.  I'm one of those anti…"

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Oct 17, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"That is some convoluted logic."

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Oct 17, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I agree.  Do it right or don't do it at all.  And they are not even close to knowing…"

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Oct 16, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I think I understand why you are dodging this question.  Let me explain myself in th…"

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Oct 16, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"When I think of our politicians(many) and the corporate CEOs(many) I see them as one…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"This is real simple George, we will have little control over our lives once we let t…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I just received this in my mail. Ball tells Cuomo: “Don’t frack with NY” BREWSTER…"

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Oct 15, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Nicely stated Jake.  I could not agree more.  "

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Oct 14, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I hit your link and it was done by an energy company.  Josh Fox set up his own respo…"

Karen Bagdes-Canning replied Sep 26, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service