Thomas Malcolm Pendergast's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"So if the scientists debating this achieve, let's say 97% consensus, that for power…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Jun 24, 2016 to Elizabeth Township nixes zoning variance for gas-fired power plant

23 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by RJMB

"But not to worry, mate:  The most important thing is that North America has an abund…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied May 31, 2016 to Counter-argument to the "leave it in the ground" proponents.........Please share

35 May 31, 2016
Reply by Thomas Malcolm Pendergast

"It's kind of hard for Paul Heckbert to focus when commenting on some topic.  It may…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied May 31, 2016 to Counter-argument to the "leave it in the ground" proponents.........Please share

35 May 31, 2016

"Good remarks, thanks.  By the way, Saudi Arabia doesn't produce much natural gas and…"

35 May 31, 2016

"Roughly 300 new millionaires in Carroll county, smaller numbers in Harrison, Belmont…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied May 24, 2016 to Counter-argument to the "leave it in the ground" proponents.........Please share

35 May 31, 2016

"I don't know if this is in any way relevant to the issue you raise so this is just a…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied May 23, 2016 to Eclipse mortgaged our lease......

12 May 23, 2016
Reply by catt

"Over the past six years or so, how many millionaires have been created in Carrol cou…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied May 23, 2016 to Counter-argument to the "leave it in the ground" proponents.........Please share

35 May 31, 2016

"Hi Joseph-Ohio!  I have been posting a lot of comments for this discussion in a very…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 15, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Dear Joseph-Ohio, I'd like to reply to your last post line by line: Good for them -…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 15, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"I just learned this about the Saudi Public Investment Fund (PIF):  originally envisi…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 14, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service