Thomas Malcolm Pendergast's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jim! When I worked at Morgan Stanley in Columbus, there was a lady there from the…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 14, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"I guess you could say I'm heavily invested in foreign direct investment in Ohio.  Fo…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 14, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Dear Lance, I'm very sorry to say this, but you really are not in touch with how lif…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Thank you very much, Jim.  I was beginning to get depressed. Re CHK.  Many of the ac…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Disclosure:  I am a shill / con-artist for all of the companies and organizations I'…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"And I'm sure you know who Lady Barbara Judge is too don't you? Tom, the immature, c…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 13, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"My first choice for an expert team for advice on oil and gas issues would be that dr…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 13, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Good guess, Ron.  Actually Chesapeake once had an investment in Clean Fuels (T. Boon…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Look, pal.  I confirmed this with Karen Wright.  She should know.  She's the CEO and…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Lance, do you know anyone who works for ExxonMobil?  Their largest foreign investmen…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service