Thomas Malcolm Pendergast's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Craig!  To fine-tune your comment a bit:  the standard way of classifying crude i…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 13, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"To polish my image as a worldly, elitist fraud unconcerned with the employment, welf…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 13, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"If you doubt the validity of any claims I make, especially regarding the performance…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"The following article has a somewhat misleading headline.  From my reading / interpr…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 13, 2016 to Utica drilling downturn to cost Ohioans lost royalty money and state tax income

24 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by jerry lee nichols

"You've heard the expression "I'm from the government and I'm here to help". That pre…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Thank you so much George!  Until I read your post, I was about to throw in the towel…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 12, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Hi Joseph!  I'm trying my best to answer your questions but I'm losing confidence in…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 12, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Hi Joseph!  I hope I can answer your questions.  I don't know everything but I'll gi…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Please not that the following was written by someone with no positions, zero positio…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Hi Joseph! I get paid to translate technical engineering documents relating to the s…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service