Thomas Malcolm Pendergast's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Joseph! Thanks so much for your response.  I really appreciate the feedback. In a…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 12, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

""You need to actually do some research and spare us the sappy, hokum. . . .The compa…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 12, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Hi Joseph! You're right:  Over the past 30 years, no "greenfield" refineries have be…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Hi Paul and Joseph! Not sure I can say how much Marathon or anyone else makes off sh…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 11, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Hi George! I have a little information that might surprise you.  The biggest oilfiel…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Apr 11, 2016 to T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Dear Sherre, Sorry to say, but I think you should find more reliable sources of info…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Last year, Marathon was the most profitable company in Ohio.  (The second most profi…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"We only import crude from three middle-east countries:   Saudi Arabia (our 2nd-large…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Crude oil is a global commodity.  The price is set in London (Brent) or Cushing (WTI…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Yes, that's right.  Some does come from northeast British Columbia, but most comes f…"

109 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service