Thomas Malcolm Pendergast's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not so sure about that, Joseph.  I'm trying to follow up for clarification with…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 9, 2016 to Gas prices used by Rice Energy

27 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Tim

"It was my impression that royalties are based on the price the producer gets at the…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 9, 2016 to Gas prices used by Rice Energy

27 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Tim

"More Appalachian pipelines abuilding: Columbia Pipeline Group (CPG), a unit of NiSo…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 9, 2016 to Fracking Revolution Misunderstood by Oil and Gas Industry

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Hi friends! Here are a few more thoughts I recently shared with my friend at BP.  I…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 8, 2016 to Fracking Revolution Misunderstood by Oil and Gas Industry

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"re the statement as well as other comments in the article Keith posted: ". . .Here i…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 6, 2016 to Fracking Revolution Misunderstood by Oil and Gas Industry

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"The Ford F-series pickups (the most popular pickups for the past 25 years) are now o…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 5, 2016 to Fracking Revolution Misunderstood by Oil and Gas Industry

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"BP, ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron . . . aren't fighting switchovers to natural gas as a…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 5, 2016 to Fracking Revolution Misunderstood by Oil and Gas Industry

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Thanks for this.  I agree! In a rather tangential way, please read my letter to Carl…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 2, 2016 to Fracking Revolution Misunderstood by Oil and Gas Industry

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Aha!  That makes sense.  Suddenly it all comes together!  Thank you very much."

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Jan 23, 2016 to Question, re: multple laterals/royalties

35 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Buckets

"Excellent, G.H.!  That clears up a lot of blank spaces in my knowledge of E&P. O…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Jan 23, 2016 to Question, re: multple laterals/royalties

35 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Buckets

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service