Robert and Valorie Fulton's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"We bought our property in the early '90s. We paid more than the asking price for the…"

Robert and Valorie Fulton replied Apr 28, 2015 to Lawsuits in Ohio and Supreme Court of Ohio regarding Mineral Rights Holders

90 May 8, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"We tried a class action, but each lease is worded just a bit differently, so each ha…"

Robert and Valorie Fulton replied Nov 28, 2014 to kimble company

6 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Robert and Valorie Fulton

"What does his lease say? We have a group which all had addendums, one saying Kimble…"

Robert and Valorie Fulton replied Nov 24, 2014 to kimble company

6 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Robert and Valorie Fulton

"We have learned so much valuable info from this site!! Keep up the great work!! "

Robert and Valorie Fulton replied Oct 19, 2012 to Thank you / GMS Site Redesign/ Radio Interview Tomorrow

19 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"Our son was AT the RNC, supporting Ron Paul. He was one of those who, when they woul…"

Robert and Valorie Fulton replied Sep 10, 2012 to " Shale Landowners for Romney?"

199 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Corrho

"AMEN to that, Linda!!"

Robert and Valorie Fulton replied Sep 10, 2012 to " Shale Landowners for Romney?"

199 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Corrho

"George, I totally agree!!! I will vote for Romney as a last resort. Ron Paul is who…"

Robert and Valorie Fulton replied Aug 13, 2012 to " Shale Landowners for Romney?"

199 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Corrho

"I can't vote for Obama, either. I will vote for an Independent, leave it blank, or w…"

Robert and Valorie Fulton replied Mar 10, 2012 to " Shale Landowners for Romney?"

199 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Corrho

"Make lite of the situation. Just remember, he who laughs (or in this case--cries) la…"

Robert and Valorie Fulton replied Mar 9, 2012 to " Shale Landowners for Romney?"

199 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Corrho

"I live in Ohio and could never understand how they kept electing him. He's totally n…"

Robert and Valorie Fulton replied Mar 7, 2012 to " Shale Landowners for Romney?"

199 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Corrho

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

farmgas replied to farmgas's discussion 'Rumors & Facts...'
6 hours ago
crazy cat woman-+ replied to farmgas's discussion 'Rumors & Facts...'
7 hours ago
farmgas replied to farmgas's discussion 'Rumors & Facts...'
Saturday
Dan replied to farmgas's discussion 'Rumors & Facts...'