Nicholas P. Sciotti's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't argue that in the slightest way. I'd say it's safe to say every land owner,…"

Nicholas P. Sciotti replied Aug 6, 2013 to Corbett's betrayal has already started to hurt landowners.

123 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Jerry

"I absolutely couldn't agree with you more, WJ. We need to take a look at the ones wh…"

Nicholas P. Sciotti replied Aug 5, 2013 to Corbett's betrayal has already started to hurt landowners.

123 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Jerry

"I see. Well it sounds like it was a comptetive offer to say the least but that must…"

Nicholas P. Sciotti replied May 28, 2013 to Have you received an offer to buy your minerals? What State/County/Township are you in?

235 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Steve Madsen

"How many acres were they willing to pay $9,000 for and were the 140 acres included i…"

Nicholas P. Sciotti replied May 28, 2013 to Have you received an offer to buy your minerals? What State/County/Township are you in?

235 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Steve Madsen

"What percentage ownership were they assuming with that offer, Scott?   One of our cl…"

235 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Steve Madsen

"Alan, have you had anyone else review the proposal or negotiate a proposal on your b…"

235 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Steve Madsen

"Larry, Yes. I have a number of clients who have constructed deals this way and woul…"

235 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Steve Madsen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service