Justmeinpa's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I keep saying to people that the real money is in the royalties, not the signing bon…"

Justmeinpa replied Jun 27, 2013 to Old lease expires, yet ties us to renewal at same $$ rate.

23 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by melissa humphrey

"Yes we are.  I will be happy keeping my mineral rights"

Justmeinpa replied Apr 9, 2013 to Anyone been approached about selling mineral rights?

84 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Trapper

"Exactly, if it wasn't worth anything, they wouldn't offer you a nice amount to buy y…"

Justmeinpa replied Apr 8, 2013 to Anyone been approached about selling mineral rights?

84 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Trapper

"We have received letters from people looking to buy our mineral rights here in PA.  …"

Justmeinpa replied Apr 8, 2013 to Anyone been approached about selling mineral rights?

84 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Trapper

"Thanks Jim.  Our entire property is within the unit, as is my neighbors. Since we ar…"

Justmeinpa replied Apr 2, 2013 to Lease expiring soon, receiving royalties

4 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Kathleen

"We' were very happy with our lease sign up money and that was before it went sky hig…"

Justmeinpa replied Dec 11, 2012 to Royalties, is anyone happy with their lease and royalties?

16 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by bo boboski

"We had the same thing happen to us by a large national mortgage company/bank.  We sp…"

Justmeinpa replied Dec 11, 2012 to Anyone have a mortgage denied after signing gas lease?

31 Dec 16, 2012

"No offense to everyone giving advise here, but you need to simply go to an accountan…"

Justmeinpa replied Aug 3, 2012 to Taxes on signing bonus money (what to expect?)

19 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Kriste Sayel

"Exactly Glenn!  And from what I heard, they ticked the gas co. off and lost a well (…"

Justmeinpa replied Apr 21, 2012 to Seven Families in Beaver County Fighting Chesapeake Energy - Named In Suit Filed By McRoberts Family

87 Apr 21, 2012

"I agree with you Mike.  I know of a local family who signed for $25/acre then decide…"

Justmeinpa replied Apr 21, 2012 to Seven Families in Beaver County Fighting Chesapeake Energy - Named In Suit Filed By McRoberts Family

87 Apr 21, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service