RITA KERR's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi nc, I know this is frustrating. We received the full amount of our lease rental a…"

RITA KERR replied May 4, 2015 to Lawsuits in Ohio and Supreme Court of Ohio regarding Mineral Rights Holders

90 May 8, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Thank you, Raymond. You state a decision has been made. I was told the Ohio Supreme…"

RITA KERR replied Apr 30, 2015 to Lawsuits in Ohio and Supreme Court of Ohio regarding Mineral Rights Holders

90 May 8, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Ronald, that is interesting information, Harrison County Treasurers office stating t…"

RITA KERR replied Apr 17, 2015 to Lawsuits in Ohio and Supreme Court of Ohio regarding Mineral Rights Holders

90 May 8, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"That is a very good question, Paul. I'm not sure how they assign value. Any one else…"

RITA KERR replied Apr 15, 2015 to Lawsuits in Ohio and Supreme Court of Ohio regarding Mineral Rights Holders

90 May 8, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Dott, thank you for your response. Do you have a copy from the oil company you are s…"

RITA KERR replied Apr 15, 2015 to Lawsuits in Ohio and Supreme Court of Ohio regarding Mineral Rights Holders

90 May 8, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Our family has been paying taxes to the Harrison County Treasurer's office for the m…"

90 May 8, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Dot, I agree, it doesn't seem right. Stress the importance to your children and gran…"

90 May 8, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"deuchen and bessieblues, thank you to both of you for responding. I appreciate it."

RITA KERR replied Mar 28, 2015 to Lawsuits in Ohio and Supreme Court of Ohio regarding Mineral Rights Holders

90 May 8, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"I've wondered that myself, Olive Sue."

RITA KERR replied Mar 28, 2015 to Lawsuits in Ohio and Supreme Court of Ohio regarding Mineral Rights Holders

90 May 8, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Thank you for your response, Tony. As you can see by my comment to Jerry Lee Nichols…"

90 May 8, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service