Betty's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Sadly, I've read too many accounts similar to yours.   i.e. a book entitled  The End…"

Betty replied Apr 20, 2012 to Seven Families in Beaver County Fighting Chesapeake Energy - Named In Suit Filed By McRoberts Family

87 Apr 21, 2012

"I agree of course oil and gas companies have the inside track... that's what they do…"

Betty replied Apr 20, 2012 to Seven Families in Beaver County Fighting Chesapeake Energy - Named In Suit Filed By McRoberts Family

87 Apr 21, 2012

"No, I don't know these people and I'm not leased with CHK.  Some of my interest is b…"

Betty replied Apr 19, 2012 to Seven Families in Beaver County Fighting Chesapeake Energy - Named In Suit Filed By McRoberts Family

87 Apr 21, 2012

"I like it.   It's a simple, easy and understandable fix.  Won't help the old leases…"

Betty replied Apr 18, 2012 to Seven Families in Beaver County Fighting Chesapeake Energy - Named In Suit Filed By McRoberts Family

87 Apr 21, 2012

"I agree, you can't blame the folks for trying.  After several years of little $ and…"

Betty replied Apr 18, 2012 to Seven Families in Beaver County Fighting Chesapeake Energy - Named In Suit Filed By McRoberts Family

87 Apr 21, 2012

"I have a problem with both CHK and the landowners on this -- no one is taking respon…"

87 Apr 21, 2012

"Frank,   I assume you mean that they did not get any bonus money.   Are they part of…"

87 Apr 21, 2012

"Don't see that info mentionned.  Looks to me that approx 10 years ago the land owner…"

Betty replied Mar 28, 2012 to Seven Families in Beaver County Fighting Chesapeake Energy - Named In Suit Filed By McRoberts Family

87 Apr 21, 2012

"I understood the tax credit was given to the person or company who purchased and/or…"

Betty replied Mar 21, 2012 to How Your Elected Officials Voted on Pickens Plan

13 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Elnathan Cory

"Looks like Chesepeake is following suit :    Chesapeake to Cut Natural Gas Productio…"

Betty replied Jan 23, 2012 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service