Christian E. Turak's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Frank, I agree with you on the whole. WV is what we call a marketable production sta…"

Christian E. Turak replied Jan 5, 2016 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Christian E. Turak

"I'd agree with Kyle's comments above. The best thing I can do for my clients is unde…"

Christian E. Turak replied Jan 4, 2016 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016

"I would just add another point.   In large part, what we've witnessed since the whol…"

Christian E. Turak replied Jan 4, 2016 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016

"Look at this way: the oil and gas industry has been speculative since its inception.…"

57 Jan 5, 2016

"I've seen numerous projections from within and outside of the industry that show the…"

Christian E. Turak replied Jan 2, 2016 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016

"I just also want to point out that a shut in clause, if containing the correct langu…"

Christian E. Turak replied Dec 30, 2015 to Held by production?

39 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

"From what I can piece together from what you wrote, there is an original 1910 lease…"

Christian E. Turak replied Dec 30, 2015 to Held by production?

39 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

"I think this is one of the greatest mysteries of the oil and gas lease.   Held by pr…"

Christian E. Turak replied Dec 29, 2015 to Held by production?

39 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

"I know of several leases being renewed by SWN in Ohio County.  They have a dominant…"

Christian E. Turak replied Dec 29, 2015 to re-leasing

7 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Howard W Hatcher Jr

"WV not only favors partition in kind, the plaintiff must prove that the property can…"

Christian E. Turak replied Dec 9, 2015 to Court Partition of Mineral Lease sought by gas company

14 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Marcus Huey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service