Sterling Williams's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I an with Argent Mineral Management. We audit and manage minerals in 22 states, incl…"

Sterling Williams replied Jun 8, 2018 to Anyone in the EQT Stone Unit in Wetzel , WV. Let's Audit!!

12 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Sterling Williams

"Running the numbers quickly, Im guessing that is in the neighborhood of $100,000-$15…"

Sterling Williams replied Sep 5, 2014 to Delinquent First Production Payment Lemon's Wells (Stone Energy) Wetzel County, WV

27 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Nancy Mosley

"There is no need to be hostile.  I misunderstood the point Forrest was trying to mak…"

Sterling Williams replied Sep 5, 2014 to Delinquent First Production Payment Lemon's Wells (Stone Energy) Wetzel County, WV

27 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Nancy Mosley

"I think there has been a mix up here. My question regarding a client and the proper…"

27 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Nancy Mosley

"I am actually in Louisiana.  I work for a mineral management company and one of our…"

Sterling Williams replied Sep 4, 2014 to Delinquent First Production Payment Lemon's Wells (Stone Energy) Wetzel County, WV

27 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Nancy Mosley

"It looks like that is what I will have to do James.  This is in Washington County, w…"

Sterling Williams replied Sep 4, 2014 to Delinquent First Production Payment Lemon's Wells (Stone Energy) Wetzel County, WV

27 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Nancy Mosley

"Unfortunately, there is no such language.  The lease was on the property when it was…"

27 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Nancy Mosley

"Is this the proper way to go about getting royalties paid that are delinquent?  I ha…"

27 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Nancy Mosley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service