Jody Macklin's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Mason's is great! and although its an Italian Restaurant Carrabba's in Boardman make…"

Jody Macklin replied Jan 30, 2013 to Steak Houses for Texans

22 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Ben Campbell

"Fang, We are in New Middletown OH.  We have property on Struthers, Sycamore and Main…"

Jody Macklin replied Jan 22, 2013 to I'm leased through Chesapeake, but it seems all the activity in my area is happening through Hilcorp.

26 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Jody Macklin

"Fang F Fang, Our lease is with Hilcorpe. Our neighbor is with Chesapeake and they ar…"

Jody Macklin replied Jan 21, 2013 to I'm leased through Chesapeake, but it seems all the activity in my area is happening through Hilcorp.

26 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Jody Macklin

"Yes I agree! I also am happier with the idea of Hilcorpe doing the drilling."

Jody Macklin replied Jan 16, 2013 to I'm leased through Chesapeake, but it seems all the activity in my area is happening through Hilcorp.

26 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Jody Macklin

"We are in the same boat here in New Middletown on Struthers Rd.. Chesapeake came in…"

Jody Macklin replied Jan 16, 2013 to I'm leased through Chesapeake, but it seems all the activity in my area is happening through Hilcorp.

26 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Jody Macklin

"Thank you Paul!"

Jody Macklin replied Dec 12, 2012 to Names of Drilling Companys in North East and Southern Ohio

4 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Robin Hood

"Thanks Linda, I will read them...Believe me when I say this I have read many of thes…"

Jody Macklin replied Feb 13, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"@ Linda, pretty sure guardasil has been ruled out in LeRoy..Some of the children wit…"

Jody Macklin replied Feb 13, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"@Chance, nothing wrong with looking into the grey area's, very little is black and w…"

Jody Macklin replied Dec 30, 2011 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service