Barbara's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"i  look upon some of the older information for it's value as to what happens down th…"

Barbara replied Nov 2, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"i suggest you research the nat gas fields in the west...colorado for one.  you will…"

Barbara replied Nov 2, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"today the gas industry in the UK acknowledged that fracking there had in fact caused…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"amen, amen.  AND finding a COMPETENT lawyer is so important......and difficult.  cer…"

Barbara replied Oct 29, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"i think most of what i have read is about PA, not ohio.  the elmira star gazette and…"

Barbara replied Oct 29, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"not sure to whom you are asking the question, but if it is me....i have never said t…"

Barbara replied Oct 28, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Bradford county has seen a large increase in UTI's, DUI's, arrests for public drunke…"

Barbara replied Oct 28, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"got'cha....thanks"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"i'm sorry....i hadn't realized that it hadn't come from bradford county part of GMS.…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"whoa.......................THIS is a very interesting development, for sure.......i…"

Barbara replied Oct 27, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service