Barbara's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"most bad effects are cumulative and would not be present with just momentary exposur…"

Barbara replied Oct 16, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"and if they didn't????   this was to have replied to the three stooges plumbing comm…"

Barbara replied Oct 16, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"and you know the water in the new well would be ok?  how is that?"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"no, i'm not talking about individual windmills....i'm talking about the biggies, com…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"good to read some thoughtful words, jake, and i think you are right on target with y…"

Barbara replied Oct 14, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"not true about wind having no impact......................electric lines in great nu…"

Barbara replied Oct 10, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"it really is pretty funny, isn't it, lara?  better than SNL.  oh well...............…"

Barbara replied Sep 30, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"as , indeed, decisions based upon blind acceptance due to monetary rewards to come l…"

Barbara replied Sep 30, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"whohoooo craig, you didn't stay quiet very long!!!  lol  how about you stop condemin…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"REFRESHING to see a positive mode of action and communication.  as a member here and…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service