john p halloran's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks to you all for your help,seems pretty simple now!!! I was thinking of a tree…"

john p halloran replied May 23, 2012 to BONUS MONEY!

103 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Steven Kacerski

"Well put Turkey Leg !!!! Go Turkeys......."

john p halloran replied May 23, 2012 to BONUS MONEY!

103 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Steven Kacerski

"I'm not a farmer and was wondering what cauv stands for?"

john p halloran replied May 22, 2012 to BONUS MONEY!

103 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Steven Kacerski

"It is somewhat intertwined together,big money and politics,so it does bear a bit of…"

john p halloran replied Mar 14, 2012 to U.S. Cuts Estimate for Marcellus Shale Gas Reserves by 66% !

45 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Yes,there are numerus refineries in the midwest!!"

john p halloran replied Mar 13, 2012 to U.S. Cuts Estimate for Marcellus Shale Gas Reserves by 66% !

45 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"There has been hydrofracking for as long as I can remember,just a new bandwagon to g…"

john p halloran replied Mar 8, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"I hear that,none of these clowns has a clue about what fracking is,they don't have l…"

john p halloran replied Mar 8, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"This howard dude is mental midget!!!"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"They are not allowed to profit on the gas,hence all the different fees allowed by th…"

john p halloran replied Feb 26, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"The goverment has nothing to do with the price its the commodities market,which tran…"

john p halloran replied Feb 26, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service