Frankie Jo's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Section 20 & 26, Yes, their proposal is running parallel (south side of the Texa…"

Frankie Jo replied Jun 20, 2013 to What is the going rate for pipeline easement in Monroe County?

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Mark McGrail

"The property in question is on Moore Ridge Road - Center Township."

Frankie Jo replied Jun 20, 2013 to What is the going rate for pipeline easement in Monroe County?

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Mark McGrail

"http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2012/03/ohio_looks_at_ways_to_cash_in.html -…"

Frankie Jo replied Mar 4, 2012 to Hydraulic Fracturing is getting bashed on the PD again... Log in and speak up!

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Frankie Jo

"If you can plug your electric car into a charging station at home, why can't I fill…"

Frankie Jo replied Feb 29, 2012 to How a billionaire fills gas tank for $1 a gallon

5 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Chris Crawley

"Natural gas is "cheaper, it's cleaner, it's abundant and it's ours, and we're fools…"

Frankie Jo replied Feb 29, 2012 to How a billionaire fills gas tank for $1 a gallon

5 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Chris Crawley

"Let me clarify that I am PRO DRILLING. It makes sense to me to invest in accessing t…"

Frankie Jo replied Feb 18, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"You are entertaining..."

Frankie Jo replied Feb 16, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"You should try googling PANDAS SYNDROME. I'm guessing there are a few educated indiv…"

Frankie Jo replied Feb 15, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"The left wing mouthpiece website you reference is just that - just because it can be…"

Frankie Jo replied Feb 15, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Never said we should not. I said no will want to. Solar has been costing more since…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service