Lori Wood's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"If you are in PA you can use landex.com Type your name and county in and it will com…"

Lori Wood replied Jul 10, 2015 to Getting a copy of your mineral lease

9 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Rich

"Jack (and David)~ I was sent an attachment today from the landman. He requested that…"

Lori Wood replied Jul 8, 2015 to Penn Virginia lease about to expire. Land men have come knocking but...

25 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Lori Wood

"Hi Suzy!  My Books are on Amazon "Amish Above the Law, Everything for a reason" and…"

Lori Wood replied Jul 8, 2015 to Penn Virginia lease about to expire. Land men have come knocking but...

25 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Lori Wood

"The landman called today. He needs our tax map and parcel number so he can see if JK…"

Lori Wood replied Jul 6, 2015 to Penn Virginia lease about to expire. Land men have come knocking but...

25 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Lori Wood

"Thanks so much, I greatly appreciate your info and advice. I check in with this boar…"

Lori Wood replied Jul 5, 2015 to Penn Virginia lease about to expire. Land men have come knocking but...

25 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Lori Wood

"A very long and complicated story but in the end we are past all that and love it he…"

Lori Wood replied Jul 3, 2015 to Penn Virginia lease about to expire. Land men have come knocking but...

25 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Lori Wood

"Exactly. The seller got so much per square foot for the pipeline right-of-way and a…"

Lori Wood replied Jul 2, 2015 to Penn Virginia lease about to expire. Land men have come knocking but...

25 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Lori Wood

"After the neighbor told us that there was already a lease on our land we saw a lawye…"

Lori Wood replied Jul 1, 2015 to Penn Virginia lease about to expire. Land men have come knocking but...

25 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Lori Wood

"What pushed us over the fence into buying the farm in 2012 was that the ogms would t…"

Lori Wood replied Jul 1, 2015 to Penn Virginia lease about to expire. Land men have come knocking but...

25 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Lori Wood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service