Amanda's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"I will check into it.  Thank you Gary."

Amanda replied Feb 1, 2012 to Just More Propaganda Or Is There Any Truth to This E-mail?

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Mark, Thanks for the heads-up.  I am beginning to feel that I need to toughen up alr…"

Amanda replied Feb 1, 2012 to Just More Propaganda Or Is There Any Truth to This E-mail?

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Thank you for the link, Elsie.  Very interesting indeed.  Thank you for getting the…"

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"JK, I think I mentioned it somewhere else on this site that it's a shame we have to…"

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Thanks.  I need to go to bed.  My head is spinning with so much more information.  I…"

Amanda replied Jan 30, 2012 to Just More Propaganda Or Is There Any Truth to This E-mail?

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"I have been doing A LOT of research.  Never really focused on too much more than the…"

Amanda replied Jan 30, 2012 to Just More Propaganda Or Is There Any Truth to This E-mail?

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"I think that was one of the purposes of the e-mail, to get the word out.  It certain…"

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"I guess I'm just not a lefty.  I think old-school.  That's the way I was raised.  I…"

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"LOL!  That seriously made me laugh out loud.   But seriously, why do they want to st…"

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Do you believe him?  To me, it sounds like he is down-playing a little bit.  Why wou…"

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service