Zack Smith, Geologist/Appraiser's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I contract out mostly to landowners, or their attorneys, and banks. You can pri…"

Zack Smith, Geologist/Appraiser replied Aug 25, 2014 to Solar Energy Plant Kills Birds, Threatens Airline Pilots

14 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Elnathan Cory

"As always, numbers are irrelevant without context and as a scientist facts matter. S…"

Zack Smith, Geologist/Appraiser replied Aug 25, 2014 to Solar Energy Plant Kills Birds, Threatens Airline Pilots

14 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Elnathan Cory

"The phrases are generally used interchangeably, but are typically defined legally wi…"

Zack Smith, Geologist/Appraiser replied Aug 25, 2014 to Question : Ohio - Forced Pooling - Forced Unitization

26 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Dexter Green

"In PA there is a legal precedent distinguishing between market enhancement and opera…"

Zack Smith, Geologist/Appraiser replied Aug 21, 2014 to Improper production deductions

27 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Tom Knosky

"The companies frequently subtract "marketing expenses" prior to reporting "their" in…"

Zack Smith, Geologist/Appraiser replied Aug 1, 2014 to Owner decimal interests

4 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by beth hamm

"It doesn't have to - when you sell, you can write whatever you want into the deeds/c…"

Zack Smith, Geologist/Appraiser replied Jul 29, 2014 to Selling mineral rights

7 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Bob Shea

"Wow, sounds like I need to increase my fees! You don't need a geological report, you…"

Zack Smith, Geologist/Appraiser replied Jul 27, 2014 to Where Can I Find Geologist / Consultant

21 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by John B Gustavson

"Your first step is to CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY OR FINANCIAL ADVISER to determine what i…"

Zack Smith, Geologist/Appraiser replied Jul 25, 2014 to Where Can I Find Geologist / Consultant

21 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by John B Gustavson

"Yes, that's a good royalty agreement - and to expand upon what Steve said below, bot…"

Zack Smith, Geologist/Appraiser replied Jul 25, 2014 to Wellhead price VS market price

23 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

""Market enhancement" is what the operator subtracts from your royalty income before…"

Zack Smith, Geologist/Appraiser replied Jul 24, 2014 to Wellhead price VS market price

23 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service