John Smith's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I have taken sound readings from ALL the well pads In Pulaski , Mahoning and Mercer…"

John Smith replied Oct 6, 2015 to Question about Hilcorp's Central Facility/Compressor Station

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"I own a lease as well. Yes we all are neighbors and need to work this out. I feel th…"

John Smith replied Oct 5, 2015 to Question about Hilcorp's Central Facility/Compressor Station

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"Ragnars Repo Are you going to the Pulaski meeting tonight?..If you do I hope they wi…"

John Smith replied Oct 5, 2015 to Question about Hilcorp's Central Facility/Compressor Station

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"Really don't want to be nasty.. I just flat out say you are a public official and yo…"

John Smith replied Sep 30, 2015 to Question about Hilcorp's Central Facility/Compressor Station

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"The hearing that only one resident was allowed to speak was an example. I have gone…"

John Smith replied Sep 30, 2015 to Question about Hilcorp's Central Facility/Compressor Station

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"Yes I'm angry..  As I should be.. I live here and I expect my government to work for…"

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"Yes OK.. Go and talk with people who are Hilcorp employees (The township)... I have…"

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"Well I'm not buying that.. I watched in horror as a resident was in tears over the n…"

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"OK "Michelle"   If you want to imply something just say it."

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"Really no CPF.. I remember it well.. There is also video on youtube that shows these…"

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service