Tom's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Lynn, You bet it could be a negotiating tool! I can hardly believe how similar our…"

Tom replied Oct 13, 2010 to HELP! Someone has a lease on my land? Now what? its not legally theirs.....

6 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Oil and Gas nightmare

"Yes they were not aware of transmission, processing, and other fees that the company…"

Tom replied Oct 8, 2010 to holy cow batman theres a lot to learn...anybody want to share some recent offers, who offered and how much? If not then who should I avoid like the plague?

11 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Two Dogs

"A guru! Ha! I just know I don’t know everything. I love to win and help others do th…"

Tom replied Oct 7, 2010 to holy cow batman theres a lot to learn...anybody want to share some recent offers, who offered and how much? If not then who should I avoid like the plague?

11 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Two Dogs

"You are welcome Lynn, sounds like we have more in common than “common ground” Prese…"

Tom replied Oct 6, 2010 to holy cow batman theres a lot to learn...anybody want to share some recent offers, who offered and how much? If not then who should I avoid like the plague?

11 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Two Dogs

"The more private landowners get developed the higher quality of life, more secure, a…"

Tom replied Oct 5, 2010 to starting a land unit with our neighbor

16 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by paleface

"Lynn, I have not had any contact or experience with CNX or Console Energy but there…"

Tom replied Oct 5, 2010 to starting a land unit with our neighbor

16 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by paleface

"What township are your holdings in?"

Tom replied Sep 30, 2010 to starting a land unit with our neighbor

16 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by paleface

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service