Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Check out our Photos, Tony Dorsch our Architect also flies for Clients. As part of o…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied Nov 9, 2009 to Aerial Photography

4 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Tioga County, PA Gas Watch

"This news and the Chesapeake Set back in NY mean that the processes of treating wate…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied Oct 29, 2009 to Water Recovery:Frac Flowback Water Treatment

18 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC

"Bob, I heard the refineries are using algae in treating the oil in there water make…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied Oct 28, 2009 to Water Recovery:Frac Flowback Water Treatment

18 Jan 9, 2012

"Dan, Thank you Dan for the depth of your work and description. Take a look at the p…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied Oct 28, 2009 to Water Recovery:Frac Flowback Water Treatment

18 Jan 9, 2012

"I did not mean to stop any more exchange. I have nothing to do with this program oth…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied Oct 26, 2009 to Water Recovery:Frac Flowback Water Treatment

18 Jan 9, 2012

"Thanks for the input, this is an important discussion. I am not sure of the position…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied Oct 22, 2009 to Water Recovery:Frac Flowback Water Treatment

18 Jan 9, 2012

"Tom, While attending the IOGA meeting I saw Rex had an exclusive venture with (I be…"

Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC replied Oct 21, 2009 to Water Recovery:Frac Flowback Water Treatment

18 Jan 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service