Jonathan A Jones's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm okay with that.  I agree with you - with only 3.2 acres we really didn't have mu…"

Jonathan A Jones replied Nov 7, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Actually, a good friend of mine suggested it.  However, we need the cash out of this…"

Jonathan A Jones replied Nov 7, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"UPDATE (I think this is the final one!):  Although we do have to provide a short sta…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"UPDATE:  We are being required by our real estate agency to disclose in the Seller's…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Range Resources will start drilling in our area in the next 12 - 18 months.  They in…"

Jonathan A Jones replied Nov 3, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Chris, I applaud your perseverance and commitment to the cause!  My wife has been ac…"

Jonathan A Jones replied Oct 28, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Paleface - Although I may disagree on some points you bring to the table I do agree…"

Jonathan A Jones replied Oct 28, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"That is correct - We have not signed a lease."

Jonathan A Jones replied Oct 27, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I actually spoke with our lender this morning (a broker) and he said that the underw…"

Jonathan A Jones replied Oct 27, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Here is an interesting article published yesterday (Thanks, wifey!) http://www.strau…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service