What do you all think about this deal with Antero.  There is a signing next week involving several townships.  somerset, warren, wayne, union, flushing, kirkwood, and goshen.  Does the utica landowners group get money per acre from the 5700?  Im wondering if they are using this big signing to only cherry pick the ones they really want.  I would like to find a company that is gaurenteed to pay instead of forcing us to wait several months and then have to be released because of nonpayment. 

Views: 18212

Replies to This Discussion

Just out of Morristown, off of Flushing rd.

Antero is starting to release leases in parts of Goshen twp.  I guess oil companies are all the same. I don't know where at in Goshen? Landaccess.com shows a couple of releases in eastern Goshen.

If they don't get drilling units most likely they will release you. Nothing in the Antero lease that binds them to have to pay you. There were a few they guaranteed payment within 30 days, but I only know of 1 person that got his money.

Thanks for the valuable information.....say a lease is executed (they payout the bonus money) by the O&G company....does this record get filed at the county and how does it read at this website....for example if the land is released it shows up as REL LEASE...thanks

Antero has recorded many releases in Goshen twp. You can check your property on Landaccess.com.

Even if the leases are recorded they can still release them without paying....I think?? Please confirm if you know the answer.

Having the lease recorded has nothing to do with paying you, the lease terms determines if they have to pay you or not. Basically you gave them 150 days to determine if they want your oil and gas rights, its in the lease.

That is a 150 day "Option to Lease", not a true lease. All you did was let them take your property off the market while they get their ducks in a row to see what drilling units they can build. No risk to the O&G this way.

Next time someone wants an option to lease ask for "option money"--that will show you if they are really interested in your property or perhaps don't sign an "option to lease"--you were effectively off the market and you received no benefit.  Landowners you are the ones with the assets,we don't have to be so helpful to the very profitable oil and gas companies.  Just my HO.

Be very care of the scum bags that come out of the wood work.

http://www.brecciaenergy.com

My apologizes to Joe, I'm sorry. I'm just Leary of someone offering help when their credential's don't show anything about them.  Met too many good guys that were not what they were suppose to be. aka, Wishgards, Lazzaro's etc.

No need for name calling! It adds nothing to a discussion.I know nothing about Joe other than he has added to manny discussions.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service