We have property in Trumbull County and have been told by ALOV two more weeks but they have said that 3 times.  I am concerned about the length of time it is taking versus what they said it would take.  Has anyone else heard that they are promoting somewhere around $4000 or $4500 an acre and around 18% in royalties.  I have also heard people in the area  say that those per acre prices will start coming down as the companies expand into Trumbull County.  We have had interest at $1500 to $2000 per acre and 15% royalties and the ALOV proposal has more but I am not sure if it will really come true.

Views: 37565

Replies to This Discussion

Ron, Whatever!!!  

Stone energy? I know the teamed with MGH in the panhandle of WV

Anybody here anything on what ALOV is doing?  I'm getting frustrated.  I haven't heard anything from them since we signed with them.

Ryan, Did you get a letter from them about a month ago?

yes i got a questionnaire about a month ago asking questions about my mineral rights ownership but i have never heard anything else. 

I better not say anything, I get jumped on by my friends in the ALOV society.  So, please be patient, a ton of money is coming your way and we will hear something in two weeks.  Don't worry with the 100,000 acres in the group we are powerful and our leader will bring us to the promise land.  Long live the ALOV !

New to the sight here but just wanted to respond that we too, received the mineral rights/well questionnaire about 3-4 weeks ago but haven't heard anything from ALOV since.  When we called with a question after we received the questionnaire, the person we spoke with on the phone told him us we would be receiving another letter in a few weeks in regards to having a meeting to hear what is being offered as well as vote....hopefully it will not be much longer although when we signed up we were told "patience"

One story recently heard "on the street" at one of my coffee clutch stops dealt with the possibility that the CHK's of our world are backing away from many of the landowner group submissions.

Reasons? My own speculation here: 

Quality of properties being submitted diminishing (many parcels not contiguous, middle of towns, etc)

The acreage wagon is getting too full (are more acres being offered than can physically be drilled in next 5-8 years?)

Energy companies may be "pushing back" as a counter-move action from the increased sign-on/royalty terms achieved (maybe the energy companies have "circled their wagons" or divided what sides or ends of the street they each may focus on)

One rumor indicated that some already submitted land groups were recently returned with a "thanks, but not thanks" no offer rejection.

My prediction for parties signed on but having heard nothing to date from ALOV: next info/meeting will be for the purpose of encouraging landowners to "convert" to Buckeye Minerals (didn't realize this stuff was going to have religious connotations did you?)

Stay tuned for the next exiting chapter folks!

Doulittle@gmail.com

You have any hard facts, or are you just speculating?

I was informed of the other group rejection status from a reputable source, but did not hear it directly from any landowner in the submitted group.

I would believe the information to be much closer to fact than speculative....

rumors are like rear ends , everyone got one .

LOL. However:

If the info on the "No Thank You" to last/future group submissions proves to be truth, the awkward position in which will be put the land group submitter will prove interesting. Property owners who are part of rejected group may be mute or reluctant to publicly reveal their new plight.

Time (shortly) will tell........

Doulittle@gmail.com 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service