Any more info on the Hall pad  off of Rt 151  past Bethel Church?

Views: 8275

Replies to This Discussion

Gary any idea where in Jefferson Co. or township.

Thanks

that is good

i was told behind the Walmart distribution center  somewhere

Thanks gary,

That's probably the Terramana farm by the industrial Park.

Got  a call from oklahoma the other day supposed to start fracking in August. There are already twenty five fracking tanks sitting on the pad brought them in last thursday.Pipeline is supposed to start construction around mid july

Thanks Gary. I was wondering when they were going to frack the wells. Do you know where or what direction the pipeline from the pad will hook up to another line? I've talked with some pipeline companies but I don't think it is for the Hall Pad. I'm just North of you.

Our pipeline is down around 151 somewhere not sure where its hooking up at.Was told ours is going to scio thats all i know for now .The pipeline guy is coming to my house today maybe ill find out some more info

Have you heard  anything about when they are going to drill the other 4 wells on the property.?

havent heard anything .The guy from Oklahoma said they were still dealing with landowners to the southeast but hes hoping they can get all the details figured out

Thanks,hope they get it  all worked out soon

getting ready to frack

Attachments:

That is good news,wish they would get the other wells  esp the SE wells  drilled

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service