Hello folks,

I just got a letter from Caffey Group in Ft. Worth, TX, asking if we are interested in leasing our land in Sandycreek Township. A quick Google search shows news of a lawsuit against them in TX. Anyone know anything about them or anyone else been contacted by them? The letter references the Utica.

Thanks

Views: 17368

Replies to This Discussion

medina formation yes

we are talking eastern pa for the rhinestreet being oil.  medora wants the rights all the way to the bottom of the tully.

Be very carefull, Most major drillers want a lease stateing 500' above the tully. Sounds like Medora is trying to hold deep rights by leaseing the shallow. In Crawford county, the Marcellus is above the Midina, Marcellus could be held by production.

Hey who is catalists energy?

Google Catalyst Energy, Small shallow oil and gas production company

Rhinestreet almost three hundred feet thick in the areas mentioned.

its medora in eastern crawford!

I have not received anything from Caffey group.  We are having four meeting with the NWPA land owners group In Spartansburgh and centerville in January.  It might be like the Group in WARREN  WICH TAKES 20 PERCENT OF THE BONUS OR FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS PER ACRE THATS THE ROOMER ON THE STREET.  The Spartansburgh meeting on the 21 of January 2012 at VFD doors open 12 noon and Centerville VFD January 28 At 1:00pm.  I live three miles from Venango county line.

Who is the group in Warren you refer to?

There is a group in warren who charge 20 pwercent for represnting you.  I will find there name on saturday when I have let people know who they are and where they come from.  lol

Had a call from the Caffery land man last night, He would not reval terms for a contract.

do you have his number?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service