Hello folks,

I just got a letter from Caffey Group in Ft. Worth, TX, asking if we are interested in leasing our land in Sandycreek Township. A quick Google search shows news of a lawsuit against them in TX. Anyone know anything about them or anyone else been contacted by them? The letter references the Utica.

Thanks

Views: 17368

Replies to This Discussion

They pay all lease fee but that  a surface lease to center all the way down lease?  You can keep most of money through landowners group and keep costs down.

Yeah they want everything i think my friend in mercer signed for  6 percent of royalties bonus or bonus money.  It could be years before they drill on your property keep all the lease money you can.

myles what is your affliation with this group is it venango or mercer

I am a member of the northwestern pa landowners group.  I have freinds in mercer and venago is three miles from my house.

I am a retired army and airforce who works for the state. I am a member of the north western pa landowners group.  I have many friends who live and work in mercer.  I live just three miles from venango  county line.

The group that is being organized by the the Washington Pa Lawyers is not one specifically for Hilcorp. It is a new group being formed to negotiate with any company that is interested. They have several companies that are interested, a few that are new to the area.  Come to the meeting at the Quality Inn in Franklin on Tues, the 6th of March and get all your questions answered.

Is the won who where active in mercer for months. Becareful because my friend in the airforce just gave 6 percent of bonus and royalties away to the lawyers in a group.

Does anyone have any information on McIntire Oil and Gas?   Are they a reputable company?  What kind of dealings has anyone had with them? 

Small mom and pop operation Do not think they drill lateral wells.

They could ask you to be apart of the production unit.

From what I've seen stay away from them. There is a small farm next to me that is HBP with them with a shallow vertical well (~2000'). I talked to them a few years ago and the landman spouted off all kinds of big numbers and that they would be doing Marcellus wells. No so!!  Many leases expired around me within the past few years. From speaking with a lawyer they indirectly told me that it was good to pass on them. I know the local farmer isn't happy with them as he wanted a marcellus well. I think they are buying property and will then try to flip it to one of the big companies. I heard they were in talks with Shell but that the talks fell through last year. If your interested in having them do some shallow gas/oil they might be OK but don't sign the deep stuff.

I have property that is leased to them and they are trying to get me to sign another very poor lease.   They say that if I don't take their offer, they will put a shallow oil well on the property and hold it by production. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service