What would be your reaction if this took place upon your property? 

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/1209e0092f67497589f1a7b119c49...

My response :

Trespassing endangering the public to have the police baby sit you instead of protecting the citizens is both childish and irresponsible as adults. I hope you are arrested for criminal trespassing, endangering public safety and are assessed for the cost of police and the damages in the lost productivity of the rig and crew at about $15,000 per hour! 
As a landowner if you were on my property you would be arrested and I would press charges with more pressure than any frack could generate!

Views: 4705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jasper you are delusional ,when people protest within the law there is nothing they can do !Scare tactics don't work here !

But when they hide behind masks / bandannas and are proud & gloating of the civil disobedience they are causing - sounds like a terrorist organization to me!  won't take much to cross the line over and into physical and damaging confrontation.  How many guns, knives, clubs, bats, etc. does the members in your terrorist organization have?

Jasper I do not belong to any organization that has any plans of terrorism !Only in your own mind does this exist ,sir .I am a pround American and serve my community on the local Planning Commission .I just believe your comments come from a person that might be a little to sheltered from society .This is no way meant to be an insult just an opinion !

Hey, you can't fault EQT from drilling in Moshannon State Forest - fault the Commonwealth of PA (forestry division) for executing the lease.  besides, the State might not even have the rights to the subsurface - as in the case of the Allegheny Natl. Forest.  You state that the "corporations do not have the right to take from the masses" - so Government does?  They've been taking money out of my paychecks for the past 25 years in the form of social security and giving it to others.  It's a damn pittance from what I will collect when I retire compared to what has been taken from me!  Social Security - THE BIGGEST PONZI SCHEME!

You use more exclamation points than Tom Wolfe.

Marcus it's none of your business how I post ! Don't like it don't read it ,OK .

Such a pedestrian response.  Don't be angry at me because you were born with a lower IQ.  That's a YOU problem.

Marcus  Grayson  who the Hell are you to knock my intelligence ?What do you do for a living ? I was pretty successful with my life and retired at 62 very comfortable ! Why do you attack my posts with your BS !If this is your only offense to my posts then I got a few words for you ,but will not post them here due to the respect of others .

William Ferullo - are you a liberal? what city do you hail from?

Jasper I'm an American first annd an Independent second .Issues are my concern .People are my main concern !Also Jasper 25 years of taxes is nothing I payed in for over 46 .Didn't like paying taxes but didn't mind supporting my country .Something a lot of people today seem not to like to do !

I don't mind paying taxes, and I do pay my fair share.  What I don't like is the Government utilizing my hard earned taxes for namby-pamby "social and economic justice" bullshit.  The Government has just become too big of a dragon employing way too many people on their dole, paying out way too much money to the unproductives of life, and is secretly waging a silent surveillance war against it's own citizens.

Stop watching FOX news and you might be OK !

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service