What would be your reaction if this took place upon your property? 

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/1209e0092f67497589f1a7b119c49...

My response :

Trespassing endangering the public to have the police baby sit you instead of protecting the citizens is both childish and irresponsible as adults. I hope you are arrested for criminal trespassing, endangering public safety and are assessed for the cost of police and the damages in the lost productivity of the rig and crew at about $15,000 per hour! 
As a landowner if you were on my property you would be arrested and I would press charges with more pressure than any frack could generate!

Views: 4705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree!  Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.  If any of them were injurred on the site, they would not hesitate to sue the landowner, the gas company and/or it's contractors.  As landowners, we share the responsibility to provide safe access for the workers, and if that means we press charges, then we do it.  We had a similar issue with our property, but it was with unruley neighbors threatening the workers.  We took legal action thru our attorney.  BTW...the three arrested weren't even from PA...what's up with that?  No doubt students from one of our universities, hired by some liberal org to act as protestors, much like the Occupy folks; most don't even know what they're protesting or why.  Their idea of a "job" to pay that increasing PA out-of-state tuition!  :-)  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service