Received a "final offer" from Avalanche today for $400.00 per acre.  Wonder how many

people they plan to fool with that one.....

Views: 4028

Replies to This Discussion

avalanche called me to sell me your leases...  we havent decided if your area is worth drilling yet..
 Michael ,could you tell me what company you are with ?

I am sure that decision is up to you...you check w/ your geology dept. as much as you post on gomarcellusshale.com?  

Marcus, I don't know why you think getting fair value for what lies on, in, or beneath land that is legally yours amounts to "entitlement". The landmen are trying to buy something they know is quite valuable for what is sometimes a ridiculous price. The leaseholders are intent on pushing the limits of legality in claiming ownership to rights under leases that have expired long ago under their own terms. I am trying to remove a lease from 1921 which is supposed to have lasted only until "oil AND gas" are not found in paying quantities. There was never any oil found in 90 years, and nothing at for the past 6, but they keep selling the lease among themselves, making money, and we who have owned the land for the last 30 years see nothing. Entitlement?? Sorry, but your accusation just doesn't sit well with me.

Avalanche Energy has posted 6,700 acres worth of leases for sell that they recently acquired in Wayne, Summit, Medina and Holmes counties.

http://www.plsx.com/?specificpage=packages/package_entry.php&pa...

An other reason you dont want to lease with Avalanche, if you go to the web site where they r selling those acres it says, "5 yr lease with five yr option after that, plus after expiring they have the first right to release 3 yrs after that". Do the math, 13 yrs.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service