Posting this discussion for people to update info on the new CNX Beachy well. Does anyone know how many wells will be on this pad?

Views: 17032

Replies to This Discussion

I started a discussion on the main site called "what is an offset well". It 100% pertains to the Troyer and Beachy wells. Good info!

frac equipment on site at beachy pad

Read on some ODNR documents that all 24 stages have been fraced. Has any of the equipment been moved out yet? I believe they got all stages completed on like the 14th of this month.

most equipment was moved out  after the 14th.     Was by the site over the weekend at nite all i could see was 2 blinking lights at water empoundment.   heard that they were going to let well rest for 60-90 days  before flowback.  Cnx and carizzo have recorded new leases in the area since the first of the year

Where is carizzo going to drill at? I did not see any permits by them in the database? I seen they bought acreage from avista capital in guernsey and noble counties as well. More drillers in the area should help prove up the county more who knows.

tm    Is carrizzo going to drill  i dont know?     If you look at their investor presentation they list themselfs as a non operating partner on a cnx well in noble county.

Shawn where do you find this information? Is it in Bucks Township,Tuscarawas County?

ljmi ,  leases are found at recorders office.  A simple search under a operators name can pull up leases, assigments , rows,surface aggrements ect.   cnx and carrizo have both recorded new leases in bucks  since first of the year both were around 5 acre tracts .  Were the people paid, i dont know?   2 of carrizzos leases recorded were just shy of 40 acres each one in jefferson twsp other in salem twsp.

Also, the 7,568 foot TUSC 8A well in Tuscarawas County was stimulated with 24 stages and shut-in for 60-days for frac water dissipation. Flowback operations are expected to begin in late April and results will be reported at the end of the second quarter.

I also read that Consol is dropping their rig count down to one. Seems like they will be in Noble county this whole year. I wonder if they will even drill any new wells in Tusc county this year?

It looks like cnx has started flowback at the beachy pad. 

Sweet Baby Jesus I hope they get good results.

Any news how the flow back is going ? How long do they flowback befor they start the flaring?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service