Posting this discussion for people to update info on the new CNX Beachy well. Does anyone know how many wells will be on this pad?

Views: 17032

Replies to This Discussion

If it is a semi with one long tank it should be around 200 barrels or 9000 gallon capacity. If it is a semi going more than once a day the well sounds to be producing good. They should be reporting the flow back and IP rates here real soon.
I saw a pic of a flare on June 11. Looked similar to troyer.

READ ON THE MAIN DISCUSSION BOARD THAT CHESAPEAKE PERMITTED A WELL IN COSHOCTON COUNTY WEST OF YOU GUYS.  MAY BE SOMETHING IS STARTING TO HAPPEN WITH THE OIL WINDOW.

Where is this thread at Jim? I checked odnr site and didn't see a permit.

THE THREAD IS "IT'S OFFICIAL NOW! ECLIPSE RESOURCES BUYS OXFORD UTICA!"  THERE IS AN IMAGE POSTED WITH ALL THE PERMIT INFO.  IT WAS A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO.

The Chesapeake permit is for Harrison county. The Coschocton permit is from Hawke Inc. in Bedford Township.

MY BAD, I READ IT WRONG!

I wonder why Consol did not report any flow numbers for this well in their 2nd quarter operations update today? Anyone heard any more news on production?
Hi jr. Can you post a pic of the flare?
Consols Website says their Q2 conference call is July 25. Hopefully there will be more info then.
Still not a peep about this well? Is anyone else starting to wish Consol would just sell our leases to someone who knows what they're doing?

Someone recently pointed out to me, that Enervest holds a royalty interest in the Beachy well.  Which leaves one to assume they also have all the data on that well.  Which also begs the question, if this well's data is the reason Enervest held on to the acreage nearby and now has a secret partner who will drill 20 exploratory wells in Tusc and Stark Cos in the near future...hmmmm

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service