Stark county lease offer of just $800 for a single acre for 5 yrs. 1/8th royalty.  How does this stack up?

Views: 2818

Replies to This Discussion

My co worker from Carroll county is getting 2250 per acre and 17% royalties....He and his neighbors joined Associated landowners of Ohio valley....alov.group@gmail.com....i contacted them for help after chesapeak offered us 400 per acre and12% royalities....They told me to be patient.....and that 4 hundred was way too low....they also told me that they are just closing on Landowner Group A and B......They are getting alot of interest for them to form another landowner group....So us Stark County people need to do what the smart Carroll county did........So please get in touch with them....The more landowners we have to form this group the better off we will be......
the group that just signed will be paid in 145 business days...time value of money mean anything to anyone else?  They got an extra $250/Acre and a lease that is easier to read for us, but when reviewed by our attorney is exactly the same as what others are getting on their own and getting paid at signing.
There is a big difference between 400 and 2250....an acre.....I'll wait a couple of months for my bonus money.......Please everyone e-mail alov.group.gmail.com...get the land sheets filled out and return to alov.......Stark County landowners deserve more than $400....if we band together we will sucede......Be patient.....Don't settle for 400....12%......alov.group.gmail.com

We need help from Associated landowners of the ohio valley....Like my co-worker from Carroll county......They are getting $2250 per acre plus 17% royalities....alov.group@gmail.com......Group A and B are closing soon and if we get more stark county landowners to join they are welling to form another group....I asked them for help...We were offered 4 c and acre.....12% royalities from Chesapeak....Alov told me to be patient! They are willing to form another group.....we need more Stark county people to contact them......

Thanks Sharon. I'm willing to contact Alov for their input and/or be part of a group. I just feel that I need more information before I can make an informed decision.  Don't want to be greedy - I'm sure it depends on what county we are in as to how much is a reasonable offer.  Maybe Carroll holds more promise for Chespk than Stark??  I don't know... I did talk to an exploration geologist who thought $1k to $1500 was reasonable.  Anybody else want to weigh in from Stark?

the person from alov also stated that Chesapeak is doing test drilling now in Stark and once the info is released the amount per acre should rise closer to what Carroll county landowners are receiving....

Did they happen to say where this test drilling was occurring in Stark county?  I'd like to drive by and check it out if you have any idea of where it is
Alov just e-mail me and said that K&L are doing test drilling at rt 172 and 183...and I also heard that they are test drilling on rt 93 outside of beach city.....Alov.group.gmail.......Just said to spread the word they have an acre sheet for stark county landowners to fill out and send to them if you are interested....They can't guarantee that we will get the same as carroll but they are hoping it will be similair....2250 an acre and 17% royalities....please spread the word to all neighbors and friends ....I am doing that.....
the people from ALOV also are taking a fee from CHK and claiming to be a non-profit????  Anyone see a conflict of interest here or is it just me.  Instead of working with our attorney we are told to rely on these local guys who have been living on top of one of the biggest plays their entire lives, and all of the sudden are the experts...not buying it.
taking a fee from chk? you seem pretty misinformed there bill. we only paid $60.00 for lawyer fees and all the other work they did forming this group.good luck getting a contract on your own or with someone else as good as this one and this cheap!!
If you hold on and not listen to every Tom, Dick and Harry coming down the Pike. Give this business a little time to gel in this area, the lease bonus prices per acre will go up. By the way, CHK is doing test wells and they wouldn't be drilling these well at all, if they hadn't already done their homework. You can bet your bottopm dollar on Eastern Ohio folks, just don't give the farm away or else you end up signing for $400. a acre and 12.5% and then a year down the road peopleyou know are now signing for$1,500.-$2,000. a acre and 15% royalty. afterall, it is you choice and it is you money.

James

we just received our letter from Alov....we sign this saturday 7/9...$2250 per acre 17.5% royalities...Group G.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service