Stark county lease offer of just $800 for a single acre for 5 yrs. 1/8th royalty.  How does this stack up?

Views: 2818

Replies to This Discussion

Iknow for a fact that alov only charged each landowner $60.00........This information came from a good friend that was a part of Group B.......they signed last Friday at a church in Carroll county...Chesepeake was there handed out hats and all kinds of goodies.....there were police there directing traffic.....Big event..

your right sharon,i was there signing my lease.thought they were very proffesional and well organised.we stayed over night in a local hotel and local news covered the event.said it was chesapeaks largest signing group to date over 2000 landowners and over 70,000 acres in 5 different counties.our property is in harrison co.they just drilled a well that is producing 15 mil cu.feet/day.most productive in ohio history!!! 
That's right, I was the Landman that leased that parcel back in Nov. So, if one well came in yhat good, don't you think that multiple wells will also follow that pattern. The answer is You Bet! Things are just getting ready to pop. You will see several other major oil and gas companies in Harrison, Belmont, Carroll, and about 5 other counyies around them explode with drilling in the nexy 12-24 months. By the time 3 years rolls around, this area will be in a full fleged economic boom. You have a seat on the 50 yard libne and didn't even know it!

Jim, do you see any activity in the Stark County area??????  All my neighbors and I have leased back in Nov. and I would say we had a section together of about 550 acres.  I have heard reports that CHK is drilling close to Stark county but nothing yet.  Have you heard any rumors about Stark County??????  I am in eastern Stark.

The fee was not taken out of the landowners cut, it was a kickback for bringing the acreage together.  Why else would they continue to put together mineral packages if they were not reeping the benefits...wake up people.
Alov is looking out for the landowners........They do not work for Chesepeak....
Carroll county landowners formed landowners association.....they received 2225 an acre and 17% royalities....e-mail alov.group.gmail.com......let them know you are interested in joining......The more landowners we put together the better off we will be....Here in Stark County

Just an update- since we only have one acre in Hartville- we signed with Chespke for $1000, 5 yrs and 15% royalty. I think it would be  good idea for anyone with more acreage to check with alov- another $1k for several acres would be reasonable, I think, just from talking to a few friends in the businss (not Chpk people!) :).

why are you spamming this site to contact ALOV. sounds like you got kick back somehow.
who are you talking to? And why are you making accusations??????  If you don't find info on here helpful, you can always ignore it! :)
Cherie I was talking about to Sharon K Knerr, sorry I replied to the wrong post. I have seen Sharon's post at least 8 time to contact ALOV. I looks to much like spam to me.

I'm trying to get this good info out to help stark county landowners.......I found out about ALOV because of a co-woker that lives in Carroll county......When he went through Alov...he received $2225 + 17% royalities......maybe your working for Chesepeake??????

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service