Chesapeake must like what it is seeing in Perry Township. This permit expired for the 2 year period and they repermitted it and are going to drill it now. Looks like Tusc County is starting to heat up finally.

Views: 4917

Replies to This Discussion

paul it looks like on the odnr permits, there saying that chesapeake is drilling the dutch valley well so i will have to go and take a look, it is one that is way off the main road so it midht be hidden

I posted somewhere here some time ago that the owner told me it had already been drilled and was scheduled to be fracked next year. You aren't going to see much from the road but the gates may be open....trespass at your own risk. Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

went by the well last night and it was all lit up, but it looks farther off the road than i thought, could not see much

Friday - Saturday they were unloading pipeline - could hear the clunking of the pipes through the hills as they rolled to the ground from the loaders...seems everything is on schedule for fracking asap.  Seemed the same name on the cargo trucks as that on the dozen or more earlier crew pipeline trucks and the still remaining storage trailer over there on #14 just east of #10 at Nettles Well.

No real mysteries - everyone seems to know what they are doing and what they are doing is business as usual - just not telling us what each step is! Any word about the Nettles propane gel results? And if they are going to use that at Dutch Valley?

This well has not been drilled yet. 

The rig is up now.  You can definately see the rig from  sandy ridge road.

thanks jason i will have to go over and take a look,

Jason, the well has already been drilled - according to the landowner. What you are seeing is the prep for the fracking of the well.

There was never anything there to drill the well until now.  I live close to the site and travel past it often.  

Jason - we must be neighbors. You may have missed the rig that was there earlier - I saw it, heard it. And have no reason to doubt the owner who is also in the industry.

Regardless, we can both agree progress is being made. Enough said.

I agree.  Progress is being made!!

Al-- Did you happen to make a trip past the well sight? I could not hardly sleep with all that fracking noise! !! Remember, only believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see. ENOUGH SAID!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service