Has anybody in Ohio, especially Carroll County, had their lease with Chesapeake renewed?  Ours is up in November, and still no word.

Views: 6425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sending OPEC a Christmas Card & Happy Allah Birthday Card for crushing domestic oil in the US.

I would rather see the Hydrocarbons stay in the ground than to give them away to Chesapeake.

If I were the ceo of a certain unethical domestic oil company, I would be sweating bullets as I let go those who know the inside operations of how US landowners have been cheated. It's easy to get in touch with the US Dept Of Justice and tell them the details of how their company has shorted thousands of landowners from Texas to PA.

A perfect way to get REDEMPTION for their dishonorable ways and PAY BACKS for the king who will protect his take home pay above everyone else's pay. I still say a kid just out of college would make a better ceo for a fraction of the pay. And the kid would probably be honest unlike the greedy folks from who knows what country are running our corporations. Plus they get to write our laws.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service