chesapeake has submitted there application with the dep for the kirk hadley 8H  so they will probably start drilling ther first horizotal before to long,  anyone might see a drilling rig or activity they might post it should be located off wick rd on  the sancho creek rd area

Views: 9884

Replies to This Discussion

OIL?? I am not aware of any oil associated with the Marcellus shale. Have they had time to complete drilling and fracing? Maybe they are hauling fracing water to the well, not hauling oil from the well!

double checked . Chesapeake on the Hadley, Long farm .. word is they hit oil .so maybey someone will post some other info about it.  

Hope you are right, that would be terrific.

I  do not think the well has been fraced. They ran into the oil while drilling. I have no idea whether this oil is of any significance. The oil may have come from one of the oil/gas bearing strata above the Marcellus.

Any thing new on the Hadley well.   are they still drilling ?

I have heard Chesapeake capped the Well , and has moved the rig out .  anyone else getting the same info

Rick, was the well ever fraced or was it capped after they ran into the oil?

Gregg, yes they were supposed to have capped it, after hitting oil in the process of drilling down . heard there was no way to get it out. that is  the reason why they capped it .  

My contact tells me there is still a guard at the site. The guard said the well is on the list to be fraced but had no idea when that would happen.

WHAT FARM IS THAT. DO YOU KNOW IF ANY ACTIVITY IS BEING DONE ON HICKMAN RUN RD. THE FARM USED TO BE HOWARD SHOEMANS BUT HE SOLD IT YEARS AGO

That sounds more like it.  thanks for the info.

WHICH FAR IS THAT, ANY ACTIVITY ON HICKMAN RUN ROAD HOWRD SHOEMANS FARM. IT WAS SOLD YEARS AGO JUST CURIOUS

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service