chesapeake has submitted there application with the dep for the kirk hadley 8H  so they will probably start drilling ther first horizotal before to long,  anyone might see a drilling rig or activity they might post it should be located off wick rd on  the sancho creek rd area

Views: 9884

Replies to This Discussion

Does the capping of the well and CHK's statement on Monday close the chapter on this well for the foreseeable future?

Thats the info i received . but i think Bobs sounds right .it needs to be fraced yet. everything i have  read has Tyler county in the liquids rich area in both the Marcellus and the Utica . thats what there all after the wet gas . Chesapeake said there going 80% wet on future drilling.  so  i would wait see if the frac trucks start moving in.

There has been no activity at the Hadley 8H well site since the guard was removed in December.

I READ UP ON THE ARTICLE ABOUT DRY RUN  HADLEY FARM WITH HICKMAN RUN RD IN SISTERSVILLE BEING MENTIONED. IS THERE ANY ACTIVITY GOING ON UP IN HICKMAN RUN RD. I KNOW THERES 2 BIG FARMS AT THE END OF THE RD. ANY INFO LET ME KNOW

THANKS

LOOKING TO BUY PROPERTY WITHIN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS

I heard Triad Hunter is leasing in that part of the county.

Sorry, I can't help you.

if you hear of anything let me know

Bill,  Triad Hunter should have a unit built that runs from dry run down through hickman run, along the pipeline dont no about the shoeman farm , have to wait on the plat to when it is released from the DEP see how it runs. 

Magnum Hunter on there company conference for 2012 has allocated 50 million for drilling 11 wells in tyler and Wetzel counties 50 million for the eureka pipeline and treatment plant. they purchased 2 new drilling rigs have allready purchased enough sand for all the wells and have it stock piled , so it looks like a good chance they will pobably drill the Dry Run  hickman this year. it is looking like 2012 will be a great year for the area and Triad Hunter.

if any1 has any info on the drilling in sistersville wva on hickman run rd let me know. any activity that will be going on for 2012

thanks

any word on any activity going on in sistersville wva up on hickman run road. yet.

Bob an update for the Hadley Well .

Chesapeake had submitted a water use plan with the Dep. it got approval yesterday march 28,  so you will probably see a fracing crew in the area before long .

Great news! They have also been leasing in the area.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service