Does anyone know if these gas companies and subcontractors use any compressed natural gas vehicles or do they just fill up with foreign diesel fuel?  US has Boon Pickens and corporations asking for governmental support and funding for CNG, one has to ask where the leadership is on this topic.

Views: 13070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

exactly.

Brad , could you deodorize Little willie's mouth if he starts throwing the potty words 

around again ?

I'll give it a shot.

LOL Brad .

Ozone is a powerful oxidant (far more so than dioxygen) and has many industrial and consumer applications related to oxidization. This same high oxidizing potential, however, causes ozone to damage mucus and respiratory tissues in animals, and also tissues in plants, above concentrations of about 100 parts per billion. This makes ozone a potent respiratory hazard and pollutant near ground level............

As my old Commander used to say - "Lost in the Ozone".

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heK8QjhWGag

JS

Pretty catchy tune....is this your favorite tune ? must be  !Maybe I made up the definition of ozone .....nope just hard for some people to grasp..!Try to conjure up all the intelligence here and maybe you can understand.....!

RE: "Maybe I made up the definition of ozone"

That would appear to be the case, Chemistry does not seem to be your métier.

Perhaps you were "channeling" Billy Mays; you do seem to be a bit delusional.

OxiClean - cudos to Dr's Hannah, Josh, and Rachel.

JS

Luckily the use of Clean, Green Natural Gas does not produce nasty Ozone.

In fact, Clean, Green Natural Gas replaces and displaces other fuels that do produce nasty Ozone.

One would have to be a real fool to attempt to use Ozone as an argument against Clean, Green Natural Gas - as increased use of Clean, Green Natural Gas will result in the reduction of Ozone in the atmosphere.

Of course, most every child that has made it through sixth grade knows that Ozone is a problem that plagues only a few large cities where peculiar topographic and atmospheric conditions create unique conditions.

Chemistry does not seem to be your métier; perhaps you should leave such matters to those educated enough to understand the basics.

All IMHO,

JS

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service