Does anyone know if these gas companies and subcontractors use any compressed natural gas vehicles or do they just fill up with foreign diesel fuel?  US has Boon Pickens and corporations asking for governmental support and funding for CNG, one has to ask where the leadership is on this topic.

Views: 13070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm allergic to idiots......LOL who don't have any real experience with what they put down..!

Jack , you should really let us know or give us warning  when your about to throw a bomb like that one , one might have food or drink in there mouth ! 

Hazmat suit - A Classic !

Suitable for framing !

Sadly, we may not hear from Willie for a while.

Rumour is that, while in his custom fitted Hazmat suit, Willie was overcome  by an unexpected large dose of biogenic methane (with trace amounts of Hydrogen Sulfide).

Witnesses have reported that it was a moving, pathetic (yet somehow satisfying) sight watching Willie try to claw his way out of the suit.

Willie, if you survive, please remember to lay off the bean burritos.

All IMHO,

JS

Jack,

You could have a second career as a satirist, and a damned good one at that.

Jack has my vote !

Permalink Reply by william ferullo on May 2, 2012 at 12:29pm

Actually I respect your efforts on the testing you have done .I am always open to knew info ,most of the money received has paid taxes and paid for water tests and filtration systems here .Yes i did take and spend some ,but like I said in a post if I could have gotten out of signing ,today I would not have signed but Iwas a lot less informed then .Also I was surrounded by people who signed back in 2001 for $5.00 an acre ( see our friendly ,neighborly gas companies are not that honest and have screwed many) .If I didn't sign most of the gas under me would have been taken through Right of Capture anyhow .Again if I could give back what I received and they would stop I would give back all of it.I was just fine before this all started .

Hey LLWW remember this one ! 

You say you sold your minerals because of right of capture but what you did is the same thing that you are condemning others of .

You are a trader to your followers , all 3 of them .

What a hypocrite .

I still think you don't own any land that has been leased , 

just a BS'er .

Funny BOY...!

Haven't you had enough yet ?

I haven't even warmed up  LLWW .

I'm not going to let you getaway with calling us Nazi's and your foul mouth when you are far worst hypocrite .

Why don't take your bonus and spend it on educating or feed the needy -

never mind that wouldn't feed a church mouse !

Why don't you start a thread of your own and let us get back to business on NG vehicles .

I have to admit I we are glad so far that you at least washed out your potty mouth and I do thank you for that .

My pottie mouth says screw you ,But it says it ...Nicely....LOL

"Your presence on this forum is not having the effect you desire, as the majority of the posters here are intelligent, thoughtful, and diligent enough to either see through your tripe or to quickly investigate your wild allegations and see the real, whole truth rather than the mis-guided, ill-conceived references you try to represent as the truth."......where's the intelligence all i see is Good old boys patting each other on the back  and praising their tunnel vision....'Tis better to remain silent.....not really 

Again I ask

If you believe in this so strongly then surely you can present us with some factual information that might convince us to question what we now believe. I'm not against changing my mind about something if given a good reason to.

You would think that these enviromentalists would apprecaite fracing.  Fracing uses a relatively small amount of chemcicals to remove all of that harmful gas, oil and ngl's from the ground.   The gas companies are cleaning the earth!   Envirometnalists should be clebrating that the earth is being cleaned....unless they have other motives!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service