I’m bringing this topic over from the shaleforum. Does anyone know the intentions of these guys? As of yesterday they have leased over 10,000 acres(April 2017- present) in Knox county. Some info from shaleforum members include: they are paying $100/acre for all strata and East Ohio Oil and Gas is a shell company for Western Land Services. Any other information is appreciated.

http://www.recorder.co.knox.oh.us/

Views: 12739

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Recorded Monday

Drill baby drill

thanks 

Smack Dab in the middle of the storage field.

Got my checks from EOO&G  Saturday exactly 2 months from date of signing.  My places are on the extreme South and West of the main lease area, Had I been central to it I would probably have sat on my hands and waited for a spell.  One thing for sure, Cabot is hitting this venture at high speed with lots of dollars. Just adding up the recorded lease acres is $$$$$$$ and not one itty bitty word about  it in the local paper,, totally amazing!

Cabot claims to be spending $75 million this year for 'exploring ' 

Congrats Butch$$$$$

Thanks James, looks like we will soon enough know if the right decision was made. Wonder if somebody should wake the newspaper up?? LOL

I heard this morning another well site has been started in Richland county Monroe Twsp. Can’t remember the landowners name. 

Eilenfeld 

Explain this jon cristopher robb.

RSS

Local Groups

Blog Posts

FERC to Constitution Pipeline: A Year Means A Year, You Shoulda Fought

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on July 20, 2018 at 8:31am 0 Comments

Sadly, FERC has once again refused to help Constitution Pipeline avoid the consequences of letting itself to be double-crossed by Gov. Andrew Corruptocrat.

FERC, in a decision released yesterday, has denied…

Continue

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service