Eclipse now paying $1500/acre and 15% royalty to cure older Oxford leases

Confirmed by three landowners in NE Noble County, Ohio.  Up til now, the best offer was $500/acre, a more "modern" lease with ~no deductions and 12.5%.   Cleaning up for the IPO?   Success by Antero in the area have them licking their chops to get a rig placed?  Antero putting the pressure on so they can assemble some JV units?

Views: 5507

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hiker,

This is very valuable info.  we are hearing this up north that the old leases need to be corrected because of the unit sizing limitations.  I expect very soon, we will hear this great news up here for Landowners who have not rec'd bonuses because of the HBP old leases.  But remember this LANDOWNERS, you have them by the B#$ls since they need larger units for the 6 million wells they now sink into your lands.  Long live the Utica Landowner!!!!

Hiker, This is great news throughout the Utica and I have been hearing rumblings about this very same issue here in the northern Utica.  All the vast amount of HBP leases have unit size limitations that prevent the big FRACKERS to enlarge their units for the 6 million dollar wells they need to put in.  So those landowners who have not rec'd signing bonuses because of old shallow well leases.  You now have them by the Ba$%s, they need you.  Long Live The Utica Landowner!!!

You have them by the balls only if your acreage is highly desirable.  NE Noble is highly desirable.

Here is a map .
Attachments:

Busy Bee:   Fabulous map, and one I have been looking for.  Where did you get it?   It appears to contain not only the Eclipse acreage, but the Oxford parcels as well.   Thanks for posting!

Hiker , you are welcome . I buzzed past it over a cup of coffee . I like it also because it shows what appears to be drilling units. It would be nice if someone could apply it to a County and township map .feel free someone !

Busy Bee, here is a Google Earth overlay of the map that you posted.  You will need Google Earth installed on your computer to view it.  If you can find a higher resolution image I could make a better map.

Attachments:

Philip:  Nice map.  Thanks.   It does make clear that whoever made up the map was smoking the good stuff, because they are apparently claiming most of Antero's and Consols acreage.  The Oxford stuff is sprinkled here and there in NE Noble, and they themselves did lease a lot of ground in that area...and they did purchase a bunch from Fossil Creek, but not to the extent the map indicates.  Busy Bee:  Where did this come from?

My land is leased with Gulfport, right below REX J.Anderson, it shows up clear yellow but the REX J. Hall pad just to the north shows up as an Eclipse unit.  I am guessing that they are marketing for the IPO.

Hiker I'll try to find it again . It was from an article I recently read on line .

Busy Bee, if you find it please post a link to it.  If I have the original I may be able to make a better map layer. 

Appears map came from Natural Gas Intel (you have to be a subscriber to read the article, which I'm not.) Anyway,  I found it by using the caption "eclipse marcellus utica acreage" and searching google images. It came up as the first hit.

EDIT: Once posted the link below takes you straight to the article, not the image I found. So you'll have to search google images using caption in quotes above and the map should be the first hit.

http://www.naturalgasintel.com/articles/98323-eclipse-readies-ipo-u...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service